Things to know
- 45 minutes from Inverness Airport and train station
- Located in a spot above Inchnacarboch Bay, close to Fort Augustus
- Restaurant specialising in local produce
- Bar/Lounge with malt whisky selection
- 17 bedrooms
- Extensive room amenities including; hairdryer, luxury towels and complimentary toiletries
Meetings & events
The Inch Hotel is an inspirational conference venue and meeting venue in Fort Augustus, ideal for business meetings, conferences, seminars and away days with all the facilities needed for a successful event.
Whether you’re looking to hold a week-long conference or just a day, this is a first class meeting venue.
Corporate hospitality with Loch Ness hotel accommodation
Meeting room with natural daylight, which can cater for up to 30 delegates that offer inspiring views over Loch Ness, providing easy access to the hotel grounds for breakout sessions or even lunch.
The Loch Ness meeting package includes:
- Meetings and conference room with capacity for up to 30 delegates
- Free wireless internet access
- FREE car parking for delegates
- Tea, coffee & fresh pastries/biscuits
- Still/sparkling water
- Meeting room available at least 30 mins prior to the start of your event
- LCD HD projector, screen & flip charts or whiteboards
- Delegate stationery
- Buffet Lunch
- 24hr package rates including dinner, bed and breakfast at the hotel
Perfect for incentives and exclusive use. Catering service for business lunches and dinners, private cocktail receptions, coffee breaks, buffets, company lunches, special celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays and weddings.
Things to do
- Perfect base for exploring the beautiful Great Glen and Loch Ness area.
- The scenic Urquhart Castle is just 20 minutes away by car
- Fort Augustus village centre is walking distance from the hotel and the base for several Loch Ness cruises and trips along the Caledonian Canal.
- Stunning walks starting from the Inch Hotel’s front door. Friendly and knowledgeable staff will happily advise on the wealth of local activities.
- For a real Grand Tour of the Highlands and Islands, The Inch makes the perfect holiday destination.
Food & beverage
Dining is a real pleasure at The Inch Hotel Loch Ness. Their restaurant has some of the best views of Loch Ness in the house and serves a superb Scottish menu using locally sourced produce, prepared fresh every day.
The hotel also boasts a relaxing bar and lounge with an open log fire and over 30 malt whiskies to choose from.
The Inch Hotel on Loch Ness, Fort Augustus is an historic country lodge hotel with unrivalled views over Scotland’s most famous Loch.
All the hotel’s well-equipped, en suite rooms come complete with free WiFi, telephones, hair-dryers, tea and coffee making facilities and flat-screen TVs. Many rooms have stunning views overlooking Loch Ness, including the Four Poster Double – perfect for romantic weekends in the Highlands.
The stunning backdrop, professional staff, excellent restaurant and flexible approach makes The Inch the ideal venue for weddings, meetings, tour groups, celebrations and festive breaks with family and friends.