Things to know
- 11 individually designed rooms inside the only five-star hotel in Inverness
- Superb Chez Roux Restaurant
- r-bar is designed with a split level creating a grand sense of space and style
- Complimentary parking
- Three of the world’s best Links Courses in Nairn, Royal Dornoch and Castle Stuart on the doorstep
- Location: Inverness City centre is serviced by the local airport but also overnight sleeper trains from as far south as London for the adventurous traveller
Things to do
- Take a visit to either the Eden Court or the Ironworks
- There are several Whiskey distilleries located close to Speyside, amongst which Dalwhinnie, McKallan, Glenmorangie.
- Bring your dog to dine with you at Chez Roux with its own dog menu personally designed by Albert Roux. Gourmet dog food at its best!
- Start and end your North Coast 500 journey here, begin and end this stunning 500-mile tour of stunning Scotland on a high.
- Go monster hunting in your own private rib boat and see if you can locate the elusive Nessie!
Meetings and events
Forget dull conferences and business meetings. Getting down to business is so much easier in a boutique hotel with a gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar set in the heart of Inverness. Conferences come alive in the heart of this vibrant northern city, well connected by road, rail and air and well connected with wi-fi broadband access, computers, photocopying and fax services. It doesn’t all have to be about work. Celebrate big days. Watch the big match on a big screen. You create the guest list and we can help you make a night of it. The white room takes up to 20 people. Perfect for incentives and exclusive use. Catering service for business lunches and dinners, private cocktail receptions, coffee breaks, buffets, company lunches, special celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays and weddings.
Food & beverage
Chez Roux Restaurant
“Mid-afternoon at Rocpool Reserve Hotel and the hallways exude an atmosphere of quiet, modern elegance. At the end of one corridor though, just a few yards away, behind an anonymous, unmarked door, there’s a completely different world, the world of the restaurant kitchen… I want to recreate the kind of restaurant I remember from my home town, offering good and honest country cooking. The kind of place you can go to eat without ringing the bank for permission… Chez Roux will offer Scottish ingredients with a French twist.”Albert Roux
Drama, service and style, r Bar at Reserve with an entrance on Culduthel Road has established itself as one of the city’s most alluring ‘destination’ cocktail bars. The bar is designed with a split level creating a grand sense of space and style and decorated in provocative, contemporary style to the tastes of young and old customers alike.
Rocpool Reserve will redefine the experience forever. It’s about elegance, not exhibitionism. Glow, not glitter. Quality, not quantity. Our discreet boutique hotel, bar and restaurant offers 5-star luxury in the heart of Inverness – an invitation to come and indulge. Located in the capital of the Highlands, Inverness, this beautifully renovated Georgian mansion house has stunning views over the River Ness and is only a few minutes’ walk from Inverness Castle and city centre.
Exclusive, modern and elegant with individually designed spacious bedrooms complete with spa style bathrooms, rain showers and luxurious deep baths. Rocpool promises to deliver.